Saturday, August 24, 2013

heaven just got a little bigger

Early this morning I said goodbye to my best friend as Heaven received one of it's most beloved angels.

August 24th at 5:05 am Judith Leavitt took her last breath. 

As I sat there and stared at her, hoping, praying even pleading that should she would take another breath I looked at her and saw the face of Christ and I knew it was her time to go. He was waiting for her, along with so many others. I miss you already grams. I know you've probably already talked everybody's ears off, you're wooping them in a game of Greedy and you're sippin' on a Diet Coke WITH lemon. I don't know how I'm going to be able to go on without you, but I know I have to because you wouldn't want it any other way! You will live on in me and I will always strive to make you proud.

You are my greatest friend
&
I'll miss you every single day
Thank you for always being there for me. You always encouraged me to reach my full potential, you believed in my dreams more than I did. You built my testimony through your example and always radiated with the Savor's love. I don't even know how to describe you to people because words never do you justice. You truly were a little piece of Heaven on Earth and I feel beyond blessed to be called your granddaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment