Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Summer Heavenly Father Brought Me To My Knees

I am a strong believer that every experience, whether good or bad that we go through happens for a reason. Every moment of joy or laughter, moments that will stay with us forever. Every hardship and trial, that pushes us to our very limits & the very test of faith that brings you to your knees.

This summer consisted of all of that for me.

My spirit was completely rocked, my testimony shaken, and my faith  weakened..

but I never would of thought I'd come out
S T R O N G E R 
in the end.

Sometimes you need to be brought to your knees to realize that's exactly where you needed to be all along.

I'm so grateful for Heavenly Father and his perfect love he has bestowed upon all of us. I don't know what I'd ever do without the gospel in my life & my amazing family and friends. I am so beyond blessed with more than I could ever deserve


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, Sami! Keep it up and keep strengthening that wonderful testimony of yours. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete